We want to thank everyone who participated in our end-of-year survey. Here is a summary of the responses with 79 responses logged.
1. How is your staffing?
2. How many of your employees have been sick with COVID-19, if any? Have you had a workplace shutdown or interruption of service due to positive cases?
37 respondents say they were unaffected by illness or shutdowns.
Other responses included:
3. What percentage of your workforce was impacted by employees testing positive for COVID-19, if any?
4. How has revenue been for 2020?
5. What has been the most challenging aspect of business in 2020?
6. Have any of your clients gone out of business this year?
7. In planning for 2021, is there anything you have to plan differently than you normally do?
8. Is there something that you’d like to see NAFED doing to better support you?