We want to thank everyone who participated in our April survey. Here is a summary of the responses with 132 responses logged.
1. Is your business OPEN currently? Is your state/municipality under stay-at-home order?
2. If open, what safety precautions are you taking? (select all that apply)
Some specific responses for "other" include:
3. Are you able to continue allowing your admin/office staff to work remotely
4. Have you had to lay off anyone or expect to soon?
5. Are your customers open and willing to have service done?
6. Have you, your employees, or any family been sick with COVID-19?
7. Have you been able to apply for any of the relief bill financial assistance?
Comments from those who said "No":
8. Do you have any advice for other fire equipment distributors on things you've been able to do or make work during this crisis?
9. Is there any additional information you need at this time?
The largest industry conference, the National Fire Protection Association's Conference & Expo set for June 15-18 in Orlando has officially been canceled.
Further information directly from the NFPA can be found here.
We want to thank everyone who participated in our survey. Here is a summary of the results.
2. If open, what safety precautions are you taking? What changes to employee habits?
Some specific responses include:
Responses for "other":
Remote services people are using:
7. Is there anything NAFED can do for you at this time?