We had 88 responses in our latest state of business survey. Thanks to our participants - here are the results!
1. Are you fully open for business?
2. If you let employees go, have you brought them back?
3. If you have had layoffs, about what percent of your staff remains involuntarily laid off?
4. If you've invited employees back, how many of your offers of reemployment have been rejected (they're staying voluntarily unemployed)?
5. How have employees been complying with changes to cleaning/health safety standards?
6. U.S. respondents: have you applied for the Paycheck Protection Program?
7. Any other types of financial assistance you've received? How much has it helped?
8. Have you been able to obtain all the PPE you may need?
9. Have you, your employees, or any family been sick with COVID-19?
10. How are you feeling at this point in the crisis?