NAFED staff participated in a webinar "Coronavius (COVID-19): What You Need to Know" presented by the National Safety Council in partnership with the CDC. We've been given access to share this webinar with you so you can stay informed on what the World Health Organization is now classifying as a global pandemic and consider what steps may need to be taken for yourself, your business, and your employees, if you haven't already.
View the presentation here.
Other helpful links on COVID-19:
• An infographic from CDC explaining how to keep workplaces, schools, homes and commercial sites safe from coronavirus
• OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
• NIOSH Guidance on coronavirus in workplaces
• CDC guidance on mass gatherings and large events
• CDC tips on what to do if you are sick
Regarding the Conference
NAFED is aware that the progressing situation may impact our future scheduled events. We are in close touch with our event venues in Atlantic City and Chicago and will be monitoring all local advisories. If there are any changes, we will update you as soon as that decision is made. We understand if you need to make changes to your reservation and will be waiving the cancellation fee.
Be safe and be well.